“More than a presentation, I deliver an experience.”
I spent over 15 years in the corporate world consulting with everyone from employees and CEO’s to commanders and captains in the military. This experience allowed me to create customized learning experiences that are not only customized to meet the diverse needs of my clients but transformative. My former workshops clients include companies across industries including construction, technology, culinary, law, pharmaceutical and more.
Need an engaging and energetic workshop presenter?
Looking to and create more leaders at work? Ready to enable innovation and tap into your employee’s intrapreneurial spirit?
I host a series of signature workshops for corporations and non-profit organizations:
- Package & Pitch: Whether you’re an employee delivering a sales presentation, or an entrepreneur pitching a potential investor or journalist, this workshop teaches you how to structure the beginning, middle, and end of your pitch presentation and communicate your ideas with confidence.
- Turn Your Expertise into a Bankable Brand: Ready to level up in your career so you can attract paid speaking gigs and media coverage? This workshop teaches you how to create a step by plan to build your credibility and influence in your industry and create signature products and services.
- Stand Out & Carve Your Own Path*: A 3 to 6-month professional development training program. Half and full day workshop topics include
- Secrets to reclaiming your time in work & life
- Style and confidence for women
- Business writing with impact
- Empowering your employees to empower themselves
- Developing your personal brand in the workplace
- Using emotional intelligence to influence people, manage conflict & win business
- Command the room: clearly communicating changes, expectations, and ideas to customers, employees and c-suite executive
In 2016, I delivered the Carve Your Own Path Masterclass at Kenyatta University in Nairobi, Kenya, here’s what attendees had to say.
Email me Hello@KandiaJohnson.com for more information about my corporate workshops.
Check out more praise here.
Past organizations and companies:
BOOK Me To Speak.
- June 15, 2017: “Pitch Perfect: What it Takes to Get Media Coverage,” We Work SoHo, New York, New York
- June 28 – 30, 2017: African Women in Technology Conference Speaker, “You Deserves More,” Nairobi, Kenya
- July 25, 2017: Going Global: Connections, Culture & Respect: What it takes to expand your small business globally, Impact Hub NYC, 394 Broadway, New York, NY 10013 “
March 3, 2017: Reaching Your Audience and Making an Impact Workshop